April 23, 2012

Mother's Day Classic

In just a few weeks, on the 13th of May, I am taking part in the Mother's Day Classic fun run at Parramatta Park in Sydney. The event is a great morning out and getting active. No matter what your fitness level you can take part in either a 4km walk or run OR an 8km walk or run. I have chosen the 8km run and am really looking forward to it.
This awesome event is in aid of Breast Cancer and entrants can be sponsored for their participation with all money raised going directly to Breast Cancer Research. I'll be running along side my sister in law on the day with both of us taking each step for my mother in law who was diagnosed with breast cancer late last year! Both of us will be wearing this fun singlet I designed with the help of Billy Mac Clothing so if you happen to be there on the day and spot us, be sure to say hi!!
I would LOVE your support for this run by sponsoring me HERE - it's such a great cause close to many, many people so lets support it!!!
Giggles

No comments: