September 26, 2011

Bunting Swap - flags all made and sent!

Remember I told you I was joining in on Sqiggly Rainbow's Bunting Swap in this post HERE? Well over the weekend I got my 10 'bunts' or single flags sewn up and sent off to my 10 different swap 'buddies'.


The rules of the Bunting Swap state that you had to use up scraps that you already had but the flags did not have to go by the typical triangular shape and can be made from any materials other than paper. So with that in mid I raided my fabric cupboard and pulled out some scraps then dug through some fun & colourful ric rac I had left over from another project and got sewing!


What do you think? a fun mix of 'bunts' I reckon :)


Some are the same fabric on both sides, some are different, some have ric rac on two edges some only one side but I think all of them are pretty Giggleberry fun :)
Now I just have to sit back and wait for Mr Postman to bring me my 10 'bunts'... I'll be sure to share!!
Giggles

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Amy, thank you for my wonderful and very professional bunting! I love it.
Leah x

Anonymous said...

Had I seen this post before receiving my bunt flag I would have been praying for the one I received...a perfect match :)

x

Lauren said...

:) I can see mine in the mix there! thank you so much! it arrived safely while I was away at camp!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them x