December 8, 2010

Christmas with the Giggleberry's

We had a ball decorating our house for Christmas the other day - one of those fun family activities, you just have to pull the camera out for...




Last year we bought a brand new tree and I decided that we needed a new colour palette for our decorations so we went with silver, black and white.


This year I have added a few decorations in this colour theme like our GORGEOUS & persoanlised handmade 'Jingle Sox' - I LOVE them!



I have also made some Merry Christmas bunting that is hanging outside our home and some matching blank flag bunting for inside.


As well as some ribbon garland with black white and silver festive ribbons.


My mum made this for us and it arrived about 2 days before we decorated! There is a gingerbread person for each member of our family - cute!



Are you finished decorating?..... I think we need some fairy lights on the front of our house...

What colour scheme does your house take on over Christmas?
Giggles

3 comments:

Cake Ink. said...

Gorgeous Amy! Reminds me of when my brother and I used to set up the tree with Mum (and when we used to accidently trample on her beloved baubles!) Love the silver, black and white palette.
Janelle x

Brony said...

I still have the beautiful personalised balls you gave us so many years ago.... They hang on our tree along with red ones we've got for the kids.... So our colour scheme for Christmas is purple red and gold!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

StephieB said...

Hi Amy,

I didn't get a chance to meet you at Mathilda's and I have been having some computer problems. Sooo.. finally, "Hello" to you! Everything looks lovely at your place. I wish I could say that I have decorated here but that would be a fib! Soon I hope.

Talk soon, Stephie x