May 26, 2009

'It's Tuesday and I can't wait...'

Lou over at Buttons by Lou Lou blog has started a new Tuesday blog theme - 'It's Tuesday and I can't wait...'
I couldn't believe it when I read it as yes it's obviously Tuesday and I am (very impatiently) waiting for something... So of course I had to join in!!

Early last week I was commissioned to do a custom order for three matching bunting banners. Two plain ones and one with the words HAPPY BIRTHDAY on it. They are for a first birthday party and I was asked to use fabric that match this party invite.



I found the perfect fabrics to match. From my local fabric shop I bought mint green with polka dot fabric and from Fresh Fabric on Etsy I bought this Darla Rose in Aqua fabric by Tanya Whelan.....


this is what I am waiting for. I'm expecting it to arrive in the mail any day so I can get this fun order all finished and sent off ready for the Birthday girl!


Giggle

2 comments:

Lou said...

Perfect fabrics - well done. No wonder you can't wait to get started. Such detail - hope the first birthday party goes well.

Nikki said...

Hope your fabric arrives tomorrow so you can get started on what sounds like a very cool project...