December 8, 2008

Weekly Featured Artist - Bella of Francisbel Boutique


I met Bella through my the FAM (Fabulous Artistic Moms) team and think her work is simply gorgeous (my favorite items are her 'Ruffle socks'). Bella was so kind to be this weeks featured artist - Thank you! Pop into her shop at www.francisbel.etsy.com and take a look at her great range of things.

Tell us all about yourself and your craft?
My name is Bella, I have been married for 15 years and have a 14 year old son. My craft is all about creating tote bags, little girls dresses, burp cloths, pillowcase dresses, hair accessories, ruffle ribbon socks and more. I'm always creating and adding new categories to my selling list.

How long have you been creating your craft?
I have been doing crafts for about 15 years...And selling them for about 10 years.


What is one of the biggest lesson you have learnt about your craft & selling it?
The biggest lesson I have learnt is everything has to be make with a lot of patience and with plenty of time, nothing has to be made in the hurry, and for selling is never do a custom order without be pay BEFORE...

Which of your items did you have the most fun creating & why?
I love all the sewing part, I enjoy sewing all day long It is my big passion!


Is there a basic household item you use when creating that seems to work just as good if not better than the actual 'tool'?
Yes, I use clothes pins for holding the ribbon in place when I make my headbands.

What is your favourite candy bar & why?
I love Baby Ruth's


If money, responsibilities, and time were no issues where in the great wide world would you go & why?
I would like to go to the Great Wall of China, it would be great be in that place.

1 comment:

michelle said...

What adorable products!!