December 2, 2008

Open for Business

I want my Lolli....shop!!


No more waiting, Lollishops is up and running!!
LolliShops - 'The frou frou friendly market place' is a juried website, selecting vendors that value quality craftsmanship and customer service and Giggleberry Creations is lucky to be a part of it!

What does "froufrou" mean anyways?
The definition of froufrou has something to do with the way LolliShops uses the word. Froufrou means, "Fussy or showy dress or ornamentation". LolliShops is a place where froufrou reigns supreme! Unlike most handmade marketplaces that have a modern, young, trendy preference -- LolliShops embraces the traditional, timeless, sweet influences of Cottage Style, Victoriana and the whimsies of a Candy Shoppe. Our vendors and shoppers enjoy polka dots, pink, glitter, ruffles, crepe paper, scrapbooks, ephemera, fabric, candy stripes, luxury, rose gardens, tea time, bubble bathes, babies, whimsy, gingerbread, hair bows, lace, pretty-pretties, fuss, sea shells, sparkle, notions, nostalgia and more...


This shop is my second shop so it's a very exciting and nervous time while I learn my way around Lollishops.... I have started to list just a few 'frou frou friendly' items and will watch how they go.
The founder of Lollishops - Sadie Lou says "Excuse the glitter on the floor as our experienced vendors move into their brand new boutiques. Even though we are all excited about finally being able to set up shop, you don’t need to feel like you have to linger in doorways…come on in! Mingle, Explore, Shop!"
Come visit Giggleberry Creations new Lollishop - I'd love to know what you think....

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Lovely shop! So sweet and whimsical. Good luck

Pieceful Bits said...

Cute shop and fabric penant banners!!! Happy Sales at lollishops
(~~)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOOT WOOT! We're here! Fabulous post!

Impossible Alice said...

Oh it sounds delicious! I'm going to visit just as soon as I can :) I just discovered your blog and I want to look all through it! I love the name 'Gigglberry' :)