December 8, 2008

Giggleberry Creations NEW LINE!!

WOOT! WOOT! I'm so excited to have finally found the time to make and list a brand new line of items in store at Giggleberry Creations!!
Come and check out my fun, colorful and unique cushion covers!!


These cushion covers would be such a great addition to any little one's bed, reading corner or great for the long family trips in the car!


Just like the Giggleberry's fabric banners you can have these cushion covers made in whatever colors or themes you desire.... they could even be made to match your Giggleberry banner!!


The cushion covers measure approx 14" wide and 16" tall and fit a size 16 or 40cm x 40cm cushion insert.
The in store listings are for the cushion cover only but if you would like me to purchase the insert for you I'd be happy to. Just contact me and I will add this to the listing at a small extra cost.

Don't forget Giggleberry Creations is on SALE too - 15% OFF store wide until the 15th of December!!