August 6, 2008

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...

So I've decided that rather than give you my personal opinion on some of the awesome fellow Etsy sellers I'd do a weekly interview with these amazing people.
I'll be letting you in on the little things about their craft/art that make them so individual - and I'll throw in a couple of pic's for those of you out there that, like me, need visual stimulation.
I've come up with seven questions that will not only help us get to know their products and themselves but I've managed to ask the 'hard hitting' questions too like " what's your favorite candy bar?" ........ riveting stuff I know.
Stay tuned as the first feature will be early next week - and you never know, you may learn something new or find that perfect handmade item from a truly unique person.

Oh and incase you were wondering my favorite candy bar is a Mars Bar - chilled of course!

No comments: